Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring has definitely sprung...

While the rest of the world seems to be fighting cold, blizzards, and storms...here in the South we are experiencing spring like never before! We are amazed at the vibrant colors found all along the roadsides and on every corner! We are learning that AZALEAS bloom in the Spring and provide a beautiful backdrop for the beginning of a new season!
I don't know what kind of flower these are in the picture, but the builder of our home had them planted all around the perimeter of the house. They resemble BABY's BREATH which is used most often with long stem roses. I guess when we moved here last year we came just after all the flowers bloomed. I know we would've remembered had we seen this last March!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, one of my fondest memeries of you was a lesson you gave in YW about your Grandfather and his pruning the scrubs. Your story of your Grandmother and her vast influence made me realize how much I miss you and your such a poetic story teller. We love you and your family. Hope all is well with the recent stroms and all. We are in perilous times. Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Lisa, one of my fondest memeries of you was a lesson you gave in YW about your Grandfather and his pruning the scrubs. Your story of your Grandmother and her vast influence made me realize how much I miss you and your such a poetic story teller. We love you and your family. Hope all is well with the recent stroms and all. We are in perilous times. Love, Kim