Okay so I only turned thirty nine this week but I am a year away from 40 and this has caused me to think. Think about what I have done with my life. Think about what I am doing currently. And to think most of all about where I want my life to go. They say that the 40's are the new 30's. I'd have to say my thrities turned out pretty well. Let's hope the 40's are just as rewarding. I plan to enjoy close friends both near and far, take advantage of the time I have with my loving family, relish engaging conversations with those that I meet, and tackle head on the next exciting decade of my life. Thanks to those who remembered me this week. And to my family who worked so hard to let me know how much they love me...
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Turning forty....
Okay so I only turned thirty nine this week but I am a year away from 40 and this has caused me to think. Think about what I have done with my life. Think about what I am doing currently. And to think most of all about where I want my life to go. They say that the 40's are the new 30's. I'd have to say my thrities turned out pretty well. Let's hope the 40's are just as rewarding. I plan to enjoy close friends both near and far, take advantage of the time I have with my loving family, relish engaging conversations with those that I meet, and tackle head on the next exciting decade of my life. Thanks to those who remembered me this week. And to my family who worked so hard to let me know how much they love me...
No comments:
Post a Comment