Thursday, December 07, 2006

Snow in the middle of Mobile?

NO not really! But for a quick second we all thought the weather had turned wacky on us! Come to find out the city of Mobile had rented a bubble machine and had it put out for the official Tree Lighting ceremony at Bienville Square. With the bright lights illuminated on the bubbles joined in with the sqeaks and squeals of excited children we thought for a brief moment that it was actually snowing! It certainly made for a fun picture!

Jessica and Kenny got to visit with Santa on his sleigh while we were at Bienville Square. Neither of them spent much time with him because all they could think of was jumping down and petting the horse at the end of the sleigh! I figured since I missed the photo op with Santa I might as well get one with the horse. Just as I was taking the picture, Santa's horse nibbled on Jessica's hair! Everyone in line giggled! And Jessica loved every minute of it!

No comments: