Sunday, February 10, 2008

My how times have changed...

There was a time when Kenny was small enough to fit in my arms. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that in a blink of an eye Kenny would be 10 years old living as all 10 year old boys do! I have to hold my breath at times and count slowly to ten when I am approached with ideas of "mayhem and madness". But when all is said I done, I have to be grateful for a son who still enjoys a good game of 'war', still brings me flowers from the garden, and still lets me tuck him in to bed at night. Thank goodness for little boys!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Schloemers!! I am so excited to finally have your blog address! I loved reading about all the wonderful adventures you are having. What an inspirational family you are to everyone! I love you guys! If you want, you can check out our blog at your-neighbor.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Lisa:
This is Tiffany (Chung Hi Koh). How are you doing? So gret to see you. I got your Christmas letter from mom's house and found your blog.....great!

Let's keep in touch!
Love,
Tiffany