Monday, February 16, 2009
When things get tough...
I've often thought about why life is sometimes tough. Why there always seems to be something we struggle with even when everything else in our lives seem content and in the right place. Couldn't eveything just be perfect? Couldn't things just stay the way they're suppose to? Why do trials sneak their way into our lives and disrupt the calm quiet nature of success? I guess its easy to become discouraged by this. Its easy to feel inadequate and out of life's control. But in the face of trials don't we ultimately gain the most reward when we are able to overcome the burden brought upon us? Easier said than done in most cases. Okay maybe in all cases. But I guess when all is said and done the best thing to do is to put one foot in front of the other and continue step by step until that trial in life is overcome and we are on to the next hurdle. If you asked me...I never really liked track meets. Except in the Olympics of course. But I guess not everyone makes it to the Olympics.
1 comment:
WOW i am so glad I found you I love finding blogs and I really miss all of you guys hope all is well needed this post itn't it so true!
Post a Comment