
So after realizing that the only thing Lisa Nicole had to do to get her hands on the wheel was "ask" she decided she was going to drive us to church today. Keep in mind we live in the South. LDS Chapels are hard to come by. Thirty minutes one way to be exact! We weren't sure we were ready for this but we ventured out anyway!

Jessica pulled her buckle tight and couldn't believe I was letting Lisa Nicole drive with US in the car! She has driven with her dad many times before, but for us this was kind of a first outside of our comfortable 25 mph subdivision roads!

I wondered whether or not I should try and take pictures of Lisa Nicole driving in order to capture this historic moment...then I realized from the picture that she closes her eyes when she laughs and so I stopped that immediately. Driving while sight impaired is a big NO NO!

Overall it wasn't that bad of a drive! Except for that poor bird, the man on the side of the street, and that really nice new paint job on that one vehicle we sideswiped.... Just kidding! We made it there alive and this was definitely a "posed for" shot! I guess if I was going to make fun of Lisa Nicole I should at least be willing to let my hair down a little too. Who knows? The next drive to church may not be so smooth and I would have wished I had gotten a good picture to share...
1 comment:
That picture of you is CLASSIC!!!!!!! LOL
Post a Comment