
Elder Wright with his Easter/Birthday basket. What Elder couldn't use a Sheep Pez candy dispenser and a frog basket to carry stuff around in?

Elder Holmoe sporting his new Alabama Aligator Easter basket/backpack! He couldn't wait to see if a Book of Mormon and his cell phone could fit in it! I think he might be starting a new trend here...

Elder Holmoe and Elder Wright racing to blow out their candles on their birthday cheesecake and fudge brownies!

Elder Holmoe, Elder Hall and Elder Wright decorating some Easter eggs to take home with them!

This was Elder Wright's very first time decorating eggs for Easter! We had so much fun! (After sending some missionary pics home to the elder's families I received an email back from Elder Wright's mom! And just as I had suspected...Elder Wright HAD decorated eggs before but was quite young and probably doesn't remember! Funny how that happens sometimes! I'm glad to report back though that there were no messy spills and all the eggs were found and accounted for!!!! Thanks for the update Dana! We love your son!)
2 comments:
I love the apron the Elder is wearing..the expression on his face matches the expression on the apron LOL
Looks like so much fun!!! I sure miss having full-time elders serving in just our ward. :( I think the exposure is SO good for the kids/youth!! Maybe someday our family will have a chance - if we ever move....
Post a Comment