
After a very long day of field trips to New Orleans, YW activities, and school we couldn't resist a midnight run to the hospital to meet Baby Noa! We bribed the mom and dad by saying we would come armed with Wendy's frostys and french fries! I knew it would do the trick!! hee hee!

Our dear friends moved here several years ago with the Coast guard when we first met them. We've seen them through the long distance dating, the engagement, the wedding and now the birth of their first baby this week! We had so much fun visiting with them and enjoying their newborn baby! Its been many many years since we've had the opportunity to be around such a tiny little baby! In fact, this we realized was Jessica's very first experience!

At the hospital Kenny was a natural! Jessica was a bit hesitant to hold baby Noa but we later found out it was because she was so worried she would "squish" him!

I can't wait to be a grandma!!!! Doesn't Lisa look like a natural? Oh well....I guess I can wait a few more years right?!

Baby Noa has no problems being the center of attention!!! And we love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment