Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House...

As a family we attended the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House in South Jordan, Utah. It was the first time my children were able to attend an open house and walk all the way through a temple! Here they are with their cousins!

The weather was cool and you can see the dark clouds looming, but the crowds were light and it was the perfect evening to attend an Open House!

This had to be one of the best parts about the Temple Open House! The hospitality tent! Free cookies and lots of fun displays to enjoy!

Arnold and I in front of the temple by the fountains.

A family photo in front of the temple. I might just have to frame this one!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I think you should frame this one and a lot of others. I have just looked through you blog and you have been so busy....wow...you GO,GO,GO!