While visiting granny we couldn't pass up the chance of taking some photos with her and the kids. The last one was my very favorite! Arnold as a young boy would visit granny during the summer. She took great pride in her hair and would pouf it up with all sorts of hairspray until it got just right! Then out of the blue she said Arnold would come flying through the house, pat her on the top of the head, then run right fast away before she could "swat" him! I loved hearing her tell this story every time we visited with her! The look on her face when Arnold caught her off guard again right before I snapped the picture was priceless! We sure love our granny...

1 comment:
I love all the pictures of your beautiful family and hearing about what you are all doing!! We love you all!!
Post a Comment