Monday, June 28, 2010

A rose is a rose is a rose...

Sometimes a rose is just a rose... but when Arnold brought me home this rose after work one day it brought a smile to my face! You have to understand that I worked in my mother's flower shop in Hawaii for years... And as a florist knows... you are the one always giving the flowers not getting them. And when I first started dating Arnold I told him not to buy me flowers because I knew how much it cost and what the mark up was... I have since told my two daughters to never ever offer that type of advice to their future spouses... In all the years we've been married this was the first time Arnold bought me flowers... So this was a very welcomed surprise... (July 10, 2010) (Updated photo of Jessica's puppy Tux - short for Tuxedo - 18 months old)


No comments: