Monday, March 06, 2006

Home from vacation....

So for the last eight days we lived, breathed, and celebrated Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Four different theme parks each with its own set of must do's we as a family finally got to experience first hand which so many of you have told us about over and over again. Honestly, I feel like we need a full vacation just to recuperate from our WDW vacation! As soon as I can post some family photos, I will do so, but for now...it is back to laundry and unpacking! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello?! I didn't get a call inviting me to go with y'all to Disney World. What's up with that?? haha Sounds like it was a blast. After all you've been thru this past year your entire family deserved a trip like that.

Lisa said...

You know invitations aren't necessary at our house! Come on over! The weather here is great!