Last November Jessica and I visited Hawaii and while there we got to see the Hawaii Super Ferry docked in the Honolulu harbor. Here in Mobile, Al (where the Super Ferry is built) we have the second Hawaii Super Ferry launched and ready to head to Hawaii! What a fun connection for us to have with a place we love to visit!!!
2 comments:
See if they'll let you hitch a ride. ;-)
When we lived in Utah, we saw TheBUS driving south on I-15 - probably headed to San Diego or LA to hop a barge. It's really neat to see a little slice of home.
Now THAT would be an awesome way to head back home!
The Bus on the other hand might take a little longer and not have as much leg room! hahaha! Who would've though on I-15? Where's your camera when you need it?
Post a Comment