Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Anniversary...

This month marks one year since I first started this blog back in February 2006. What started out as just a way for me to be able to post pictures of our children for friends and family after we moved, quickly turned into something far more reaching. I can still remember that very first post and how long it took me to get those pictures to load! We've certainly come a very long way!

Since then, some of my posts have made you giggle. Some of them have made you cry. Some even caused some controversy. But mostly they've helped us stay in contact with the people who mean so very much to us. Thanks for visiting our blog all these months. Thanks for keeping us a part of your lives. Thanks for sharing with us our accomplishments. And for sometimes a few of our sorrows. Thanks for being a part of our little family.

Here's to another year of joy, happiness, and sharing!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Sure do love you guys alot. I hear you might be coming for a visit??? Details girl, details! ::giggle:: so EXCITED! Suzi