We're three days away from celebrating Lil' Lisa's 16th birthday and I can't help but remember back some 10 years ago when turning 16 seemed like forever away! Where did all the time go? I absolutely loved this picture from our trip to Utah this past summer. It really shows Lisa's likeness to her father. Her features. Her smile. The light that sparkles in her eyes. But on top of all the physical features that I see similarities in I'm most grateful for the inside similarities. Her trust in God. Her faith in the gospel. Her love for her family. Her will to do what is right. And her determination to be different.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Like father; like daughter...
We're three days away from celebrating Lil' Lisa's 16th birthday and I can't help but remember back some 10 years ago when turning 16 seemed like forever away! Where did all the time go? I absolutely loved this picture from our trip to Utah this past summer. It really shows Lisa's likeness to her father. Her features. Her smile. The light that sparkles in her eyes. But on top of all the physical features that I see similarities in I'm most grateful for the inside similarities. Her trust in God. Her faith in the gospel. Her love for her family. Her will to do what is right. And her determination to be different.
No comments:
Post a Comment