Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Southern Belle of the ball...

Lil Lisa attended her first Homecoming dance on Saturday night with 14 of her amazing friends! We spent the day getting her ready and doing everything from facials, to french manicures, make up and hair! Lots and lots of hair! And in this humidity we made sure the curls would stay! (The secret: lots and LOTS of product!!!!)

In the end the four hours to get ready made it all worth it! Lisa had an amazing evening! From dinner at Chili's to dancing until her feet hurt so bad she wasn't sure they would fit in her shoes any more! For us it was pretty monumental. For her it was memorable. For the boys that have never seen her so dressed up before...it was eye opening. For the girls...it might have brought on a little hint of envy. Ahhhhhh...just the way High School is suppose to be!

1 comment:

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

Wow! I can't believe how old she is now. She is beautiful!!! I miss you guys!!!! I hope you're doing well.