Friday, July 17, 2009

Life jackets, wild rides, water spouts, and ferry rides...

The crew had a good time taking us all out for rides on the small rescue boat they have on the Cobia. I'm not sure I'm ready to go out and invest in one, but seeing a stingray out in the water as we sped by was pretty amazing!

Down in the dining area we were able to get in from the heat, take shelter from a waterspout that formed over the gulf, and eat lunch with the rest of the crew. They even had a huge flat screen tv for the kids to stay entertained with!

Arnold took a picture of us from the bridge. This shows how fast we would sometimes go across the water. I was amazed at how smooth the vessel ran even at such great speeds. I was excited to find that I didn't get seasick while out on the water. I wondered if that could be a potential problem. Luckily I survived!

Chief took Kenny and Jessica for the ride of their lives! Kenny even said he thought it was better than any rollercoaster he had ever been on before! Wow! That's pretty awesome! Here Chief is asking if they are ready to go out for a second ride...Kenny looks more than willing...Jessica is a little hesitant!

Jessica and Kenny making some fun waves out in the water!

No comments: