
So as most of you know Arnold and I have sold and bought things off of Ebay for several years now. From time to time we have found the best deals bidding on items at the last minute and enjoying our victories! Recently we posted several things we had laying around the house and were amazed at what we were able to sell them for! The first item was a Pokemon Character Twin Sheet Set that we purchased on clearance from Target in 1997 for $6.44. On Ebay recently we sold it for $46.01 plus $8.00 shipping!!!! Can you believe it? The second item was a pair of Doc Martens leather shoes I found at Goodwill for $4.99 but it was BOGO Free day so I found another pair of shoes and got them for free. Then after I got home I realized the Docs didn't fit. I was looking at the UK size and not the US size. So I threw it up on ebay and they sold for $48.00 plus $8.00 shipping! Needless to say... we LOVE Ebay!!!!
2 comments:
Wow! I need to start selling on ebay! Way to score!
I need to start shopping Goodwill for things to sell on ebay! Doc Martens!? You scored big!
Post a Comment