
Who knew that losing to a bunch of girls could be so much fun? I was invited to join a bunco group made up of women from our Ward! It was hosted at one of the group member's home where we had dinner, played a few games, ate way too much dessert and enjoyed each other's company! Yay for Bunco and an excuse to hang out with the girls! PS I made this cake out of fondant to take with me to the game so the others could try the marshmallow fondant. I am certainly a long way from being on the tv show Cake Boss but it was fun to put together nonetheless! And boy was it yummy!!!

3 comments:
Loved the cake and fondant. I would love the marshmallow recipe.
http://candy.about.com/od/fondantcandyrecipes/r/mm_fondant.htm Here's the link where I found the info. I'll also put it in a Note on FB! It was super easy!!!
That was a really awesome cake! I don't even think I could have done any better! So glad you were able to join our group!
Post a Comment