Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Lil Red Riding Hood...

As I get older I can't help but wonder when this motherhood thing is going to start to get a little easier! Jessica was invited to a Mystery Party and was asked to come in character. She was given the assignment to be Little Red Riding Hood. Let me tell you I have never been one to sew. My mother was a great seamstress, I on the other hand would buy a new shirt rather than try to mend one. Even if it were as simple as a loose button. I know ... I know ... How wasteful of me... But I'm learning and Jessica's costume will prove it. We purchased nothing extra for this costume and used everything you see out of my odds and ends craft box! Now that's being creative! And thanks to Madeline for the invite!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

So creative and resourceful! Looks like a pro made it.

Kara and Theo said...

Nice costume! I love the cape!