Saturday, February 18, 2006

A letter to Doris...

Dear Doris and family,

Today will be an especially hard day for you and although I am not there to comfort you I am here thinking about you and praying that all will go well. We don't always understand why Heavenly Father calls certain people home sooner than others, but I know that Natalia was a very choice spirit daughter of our Heavenly Father and I am certain that he is rejoicing at having her 'home' again. It will only be a brief moment in time that you are physically away from her. How blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives and know that our eternal families will be together again one day. We love you and everyone in your very special family, Doris. We mourn the loss of Natalia, but celebrate the life she lived and the example she was to all of us. Be strong and have peace in your heart.

With love,Lisa Schloemer and family

No comments: