Saturday, February 18, 2006

Remembering Natalia Ann Garner Christiansen

Natalia was one of the very first people we met when we moved to Woods Cross in 1997. She quickly became a very close friend and with all the time we spent together literally was a 'second' mom to our three children. I would tease her all the time about never having been able to raise my kids without her help, but I seriously believe that she influenced Lisa, Kenny and Jessica in a way that I never would've been able to myself. We have many fond memories of Natalia and cherish the times we spent with her, Matt, Mason, and Logan before we moved to Alabama last year. We are saddened that we cannot be there today as they celebrate her life and mourn the loss of a very special daughter of our Heavenly Father. We pray that you may be comforted at this very difficult time. Our thoughts are with you as our hearts and minds remember Natalia this day. Love always...
Arnold, Lisa, Lil Lisa, Kenny and Jessica Schloemer
allkjs@msn.com
Feb 9, 2006
Mobile, AL

No comments: