Well after five weeks on the road we are finally back home safe in our own beds! What a fun vacation we've had! We logged over 6000 miles and traveled through 17 different states! (Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and finally back home to Alabama!) Whew! Talk about a road trip! We have lots of photos but little time to spare between loads of laundry, unpacking boxes of souvenirs, preparing fireworks for the 4th and getting Lisa and I ready for our Five Stake Youth Conference! Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll have some photos uploaded. Until then! Have a great summer!!!
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Endless summer...
Well after five weeks on the road we are finally back home safe in our own beds! What a fun vacation we've had! We logged over 6000 miles and traveled through 17 different states! (Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and finally back home to Alabama!) Whew! Talk about a road trip! We have lots of photos but little time to spare between loads of laundry, unpacking boxes of souvenirs, preparing fireworks for the 4th and getting Lisa and I ready for our Five Stake Youth Conference! Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll have some photos uploaded. Until then! Have a great summer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment