
We have always loved the farm. It is so quiet and serene. I loved this picture of Kenny and Jessica. The first morning we woke up I went to see where everyone was and they were just sitting there quietly looking out over the fields. I ran to get my camera but they heard me creep up behind them so I snapped this one instead. I think they were thinking about how nice it was to be back at the farm too!

The kids loved the calves! Lisa couldn't stand the smell so all I got in this picture were the two that didn't care!

The kids were so excited when they saw this slide! We use to have it in the back yard of our Woods Cross house. It served its purpose for many years before we let Arnold's dad haul it off to the farm! The kids loved seeing it again and I couldn't resist a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment