
Somewhere in the middle of Colorado we stopped in at a Wendy's for lunch. While in the parking lot we watched a 53 ft semi-trailer turn a sharp corner and proceed to run right over a concrete post designed to help avoid such incidents. The driver of the semi tried to correct the problem by reversing back over the post and inevitably got stuck.

We sat and watched for a few minutes when Arnold turned and looked at me and said, "You know...I have the equipment in the back of the van to help them." I couldn't believe my ears! I called his bluff and said quite smuggly, "Okay...you've got twenty minutes. Let's see you lift that loaded 53 ft semi trailer off of that concrete post." Well the challenge was on. And Arnold proceeded to free the trailer from the post by hand in less than 17 minutes. I knew I had to get pictures because no one would believe me. And of course, Arnold wanted to document his "win". That'll teach me to ever challenge him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment