During a visit recently my parents enjoyed playing "mom and dad" to our kids while Arnold and I were vacationing in San Diego! Upon our return we got to enjoy them for a whole week before they had to return home. One of the best things about their stay was that my kitchen got reorganized, Jessica's closet got cleaned out, I didn't have to cook for one whole week, and my mom permed my hair!!!!!
Do you know how hard it is to find someone who knows exactly what to do with Asian hair and how to perm it just right so that I don't have to go through that awkward "I'm waiting for it to grow out" stage? Well, after all these years my mom is still just as professional at it as ever! I couldn't believe how quickly she rolled my rods and got me under that plastic cap for setting! I was in heaven!!!I went to the store with Arnold the day after my perm and got two compliments on my hair from two complete strangers! Just goes to show that moms know best and no matter how old you get...Moms will always be moms!!!!
1 comment:
You are right...there's no one like your mom. I think it's wonderful that they spent so much time with you, and that you are so appreciative.
Post a Comment