Thursday, August 06, 2009

California dreaming....

After a cancelled flight and a 4:00 am cab ride back to the airport Arnold and I were both ready to be on vacation!

Riding the train to the next terminal at the Dallas Ft. Worth airport! I miss living in a big city with a nice big beautiful airport!

I kind of have the feeling we'll be taking a lot of pictures like this... traveling alone has its advantages, but some of the perks of having extra photogs go out the window when you travel childless!

Arnold glad to be on the way to the gate and safely through security! We hate going through security! That whole "take your shoes off" thing really irritates me!

Picture of our plane right before we boarded in Mobile, Alabama.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for letting us in on your vaction. It looks like you had a great time (and you deserve it)!