
I loved the California landscape! Houses built high up on the moutain sides... lush green trees every where... reminded me of Hawaii! The weather couldn't have been more perfect for us during our trip too! Mid 70's during the day sometimes even in the 80's but at night it would drop to the 60's. I needed a coat once the sun went down!

One last California sunset before heading home! I don't know what it is about sunsets. Maybe its because I saw so many of them growing up in Hawaii that I can honestly say that it makes me a little homesick. Hard to catch a good sunset here in the south where we live. No mountains and about an hours drive to the nearest beach. It was nice being able to look out over the city and watch a beautiful sunset again...

California is so unique and different! Everywhere we went we saw something that caught our eye! There were beautiful buildings all across the area! Next to the perfect landscape there was so much to see and so many pictures to take!

Miles and miles of freeway! We even got on the I-15 a couple of times which would've taken us back up to Utah if we had 12 extra hours to spare up and back! It made me homesick! The traffic got a little hairy for us in LA but driving in San Diego was a breeze! Who needs a GPS when they've got me for a navigator???

After so many days at the same hotel we quickly became friends with alot of the hotel employees! Arnold and I will miss Ellen the most! We looked forward to seeing her every morning at breakfast! I think she knew everything about us by the time we left! We would definitely stay there again if we were ever in the area! Probably just for the chance to visit with her again!

One last picture of Arnold and I before boarding the plane back home to Mobile, Al. We were in Dallas waiting for our connecting flight when someone sitting next to us saw my unsuccessful attempt to take a picture of us together one handed. She politely offered to help and I quickly accepted! You know if we had brought the kids along we would've had plenty of help taking pictures! Its been a good trip but it will be nice to be back home again...
No comments:
Post a Comment